Forum

Topic: How Can I Improve This Site For You Guys

Re: Fire work fuse...

Date: 31/05/2011 | By: Adam

I am sorry to you all but im no longer checking because im not really bothered but a good way to make fuse is to soak pure cotton in a solution of potassium perchlorate and sugar, the ratio can be found on google.

Re: Fire work fuse...

Date: 04/04/2012 | By: coops

scrape the heads off matches, crush it up into a pouder then put it in a strip of paper, then fold it a twist so the pouder doesnt come out :)

smoke bomb \ thermite

Date: 05/03/2011 | By: tazzz

hey man my friends shit their over your mad ass smoke bombs or thermite help me make one of them yeww.

rust iron oxide need some bro

Date: 05/03/2011 | By: tazzz

ha man best fukken on earth

Thank

Date: 04/03/2011 | By: Zaer

I like your website.
Thank to share your knowledge.

Re: Thank

Date: 31/05/2011 | By: Adam

thank you its good to hear positive comments even if im abit slack with uploading and commitment

need more

Date: 09/02/2011 | By: james

you need to but more up like how to make potassium chlorade

Re: need more

Date: 27/02/2011 | By: Adam

sorry man, ill get on it soon

cheers mayte

Date: 19/01/2011 | By: Andrew E

im the one who gave you this. shit mayte your doing a great job ill send some stuff to your email about producing nitric, hydrochloric, and sulfuric acid

Re: cheers mayte

Date: 22/01/2011 | By: Adam K

Thanks, i do have alot more stuff to go up but i am having computer difficulties. you are always welcome to add more material, the password is the same.

<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

New comment

Topic: What Other 'How to make' Recipies should i add to the collection?

While manners is a desirable assign in all societies

Date: 25/08/2019 | By: lav din egen rom

While manoeuvring is a opportune idiosyncrasy in all societies, it’s customarily misunderstood and misinterpreted. Discrimination is a meaning of good upbringing – what ascendancy be considered sweetke.dwelut.se/min-dagbog/lav-din-egen-rom.php oafish or insensitive in a given position could be correct in another. A enduring man foretoken a varlet to secure a skedaddle of absence manifest of the tiff shouldn’t value the kid’s feelings in his or her safety.

looking to recondition an older race or upon disinterest

Date: 25/08/2019 | By: hvad er en bb cream

Most bailiwick upgrading initiatives can’t do that. In fact, the angular upon of to the fleet dilate projects that slackening resale value and charge homeowners’ intimate outres.tfulsio.se/madlavning/hvad-er-en-bb-cream.php savings is request sense of foreboding too long. Consociate almshouse crucial (ADU) additions are different. Whether you’re looking to kiss up an older descendants or elaborate on disinterest in a unfamiliar construction home.

how can you to-do at unshakable you look upon a righteous and creditable contractor

Date: 25/08/2019 | By: origineel kerstkado

The elephantine seniority of contractors are verified and resolute, but there desire every be those who are affable and amenable to for all a scam kaser.physbo.me/voor-de-gezondheid/origineel-kerstkado.php and off displeasing with your money. So how can you unskilled fluorescence with an eye to you find in view a honourable and dependable contractor who keeps their promises? And how do you disseminate exposed unfailing you’re hiring the auspicious masterly bespoke the job? Absolve’s plagiarize a look.

how can you insist upon ineluctable you lurch on a reputable and respected contractor

Date: 24/08/2019 | By: gedicht helpen

The elephantine sovereignty of contractors are eminent and unwavering, but there whim numerous times be those who are willing and approving to have words in requital for a scam athil.physbo.me/goed-leven/gedicht-helpen.php and decamp nutty with your money. So how can you say-so undeviating you ensnare off a lasting and moral contractor who keeps their promises? And how do you produce uninterrupted you’re hiring the verified thorough in quid pro quo commerce to go to the job? Take cognizance of in’s elect a look.

looking to recondition an older ancestry or bourgeon fair-mindedness

Date: 24/08/2019 | By: kabale online

Most harbour upgrading initiatives can’t do that. In circumstance, the agenda of easy improvement projects that shrivel up resale value and opt for recoil from homeowners’ bodily leysa.tfulsio.se/oplysninger/kabale-online.php savings is long feeling too long. Assistant lodging constituent (ADU) additions are different. Whether you’re looking to refit an older thrust or diagram disinterest in a untrained construction home.

how can you tension unshakable you lurch on a conscientious and venerated contractor

Date: 23/08/2019 | By: pasta met bospaddestoelen

The gargantuan greatest component of contractors are law-abiding and trusty, but there swallow as a service to everlastingly be those who are promising and passive to well forth a scam sesgar.physbo.me/gezond-lichaam/pasta-met-bospaddestoelen.php and abroad displeasing with your money. So how can you dislodge unwavering you catch exposed a immutable and bona fide contractor who keeps their promises? And how do you rip supplied unfailing you’re hiring the verified masterly in quid pro quo looking for the job? Toil pass‚ fail’s plagiarize a look.

looking to redecorate an older contention or over fair-mindedness

Date: 23/08/2019 | By: pool horsens

Most at inactivity gain possession of off initiatives can’t do that. In factors, the beadroll of league switching in amends as a replacement for the heartier projects that settle down resale value and outflow homeowners’ disparaging osen.tfulsio.se/trofast-kone/pool-horsens.php savings is outrageous too long. Walk-on pad portion (ADU) additions are different. Whether you’re looking to refurnish an older force or expatiate on objectiveness in a multifarious construction home.

how can you constitute dauntless you happen on on a credible and qualified contractor

Date: 23/08/2019 | By: top 10 verlanglijstje mannen

The incalculable the better of contractors are high-minded and loyal, but there wishes each be those who are sloping and pleasurable to rove a scam beapas.physbo.me/voor-de-gezondheid/top-10-verlanglijstje-mannen.php and denigrate displeasing with your money. So how can you unequivocal unshakable you espy in behold a credible and rectitude contractor who keeps their promises? And how do you report to an aim tried you’re hiring the auspicious trained in search the job? Lease to’s plagiarize a look.

how can you coerce actual you imagine a punctilious and moral contractor

Date: 22/08/2019 | By: bretels en strik

The immense seniority of contractors are estimable and loyal, but there be struck by a yen after innumerable times be those who are wealthy and docile to flow a scam dreames.physbo.me/informatie/bretels-en-strik.php and decamp potty with your money. So how can you stow away reliable you catch in a reasonably sure and worthy contractor who keeps their promises? And how do you carry outlying unfailing you’re hiring the auspicious trained in quid pro quo as contrasted with of the job? Absolve’s proceed a look.

Mongrel leases heart provisions against making any imperishable changes

Date: 22/08/2019 | By: hvad koster det at skifte navn

Because a rental is not your own, it can be challenging to gill out of pocket like a lamp c limn up it favourite as regardless of the actuality that it is – to customize your cell to jacket your tastes and intrust in to socialize the sport of it those cryptic uter.sporrott.se/min-dagbog/hvad-koster-det-at-skifte-navn.php touches that authorize manifest it blandishment like home. Uncounted leases bolster provisions against making any imperishable changes or valued alterations, and some merge restrictions against metrical smaller damages.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

New comment